Aaron Mostofsky is recognized as the son of Kings County Supreme Court Judge Shlomo Mostofsky. He has been grabbing headlines in recent days as he was identified as one of the rioters that entered the US Capitol building on January 6, 2021.
Continue to know more about the latest US Capitol rioter…
"Dressed in fur pelts and a bullet proof vest, Aaron Mostofsky joined an early wave of rioters who swarmed the halls of Congress…" https://t.co/Gf1LdfQSA4
— Nick Confessore (@nickconfessore) January 7, 2021
10 Facts About Aaron Mostofsky
- Settled in New York, United States, Aaron Mostofsky is an American citizen. At the moment, his current age and birth details are unknown to the media.
- Aaron Mostofsky is the son of Kings County Supreme Court Judge Shlomo Mostofsky. Also, he has a brother named, Nachman Mostofsky.
- Aaron Mostofsky was identified as one of the protesters that invaded the US Capitol building on Wednesday. He was dressed in fur pelts and a bullet-proof vest with a wooden walking stick. He was noticed when walking down the stairs outside the Senate Chamber.
- Furthermore, Aaron Mostofsky is yet to be featured on Wikipedia. There is also not much information available about him in the media.
- Moving onto his relationship status, it is not known if he is currently single or already married. He or anyone close to him has not revealed any details about his personal life.
- His brother, Nachman was also seen with him outside the Capitol building though he informed that he did not enter the building. He also clarified that his brother, Aaron did not do anything illegal and that he was pushed inside the building.
- As a supporter of former President Donald Trump, Aaron Mostofsky was seen holding a police riot shield when entering the Capitol building. He informed NY Post that he came to protest for the ‘stolen election’.
- Like most of the rioters, Mostofsky was allowed to leave the premises without getting arrested.
- Following the US Capitol Mob, his father could not be reached immediately to gather any sort of comments on the incident.
- Further, it is not known what he does for a living at the moment. His brother, however, is a vice-president of the South Brooklyn Conservative Club.