Aaron Honaker is an American lawyer based in Miami, Florida. He is blamed for being a serial bank robber. The 41 years old attorney was living a dual life as a successful business lawyer and a bank robber. On Tuesday, October 21 he was caught red-handed while robbing a bank. Immediately he was arrested and taken into custody. The federal police say that he has already robbed 5 banks and that was the sixth bank he was going to rob across Florida.
|Age||41 years old|
So, who is Aaron Honaker? Where was he working? Let’s explore more about his age, wife, Wikipedia, bio, net worth, and more.
Aaron Honaker, an attorney who worked at boutique firms in Miami-Dade’s Coral Gables, has been unmasked by the FBI as a “serial bank robber” who allegedly hit five banks in the last three weeks https://t.co/0xw7Q9UPZu
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) October 21, 2020
10 facts on Aaron Honaker:
- Aaron Honaker is a Miami, Florida, attorney who is accused of being a serial bank robber.
- He was listed as a good standing according to the Bar Association listing. Furthermore, the site listed him as eligible to practice law in Florida.
- His actual date of birth is not disclosed. However, looking at his photographs he might be around 41 years old.
- Honker’s actual salary and net worth are still under review. But working as an attorney he must have earned some good amount of money.
- He completed his graduation in 2006 from Duke University School of Law. Also, he has completed his MBA from the same university.
- Honaker’s was associated with a law firm called Martinez Morales. He has been in this field since 2008.
- He has not disclosed anything regarding his marital status. Also, we have got no information about his children as well.
- Honaker’s is not yet available on Wikipedia. But after the incident, his information has been listed on many news websites and other sites.
- It seems like he is not active on any of the social media sites. Furthermore, his information has been removed from the firm’s website where he was working.
- Honaker has robbed 5 banks across the state of Florida and was caught when he was going to rob his 6th bank.