Akemnji Ndifornyen is an actor, writer, and producer who is known for winning BAFTA Award for breakthrough talent in Famalam. He has acted in The Queen’s Gambit, Mandy, Breeders, Shrill, Berlin Station, The Last Witness, Tango One, Death in Paradise, Hailmakers, Obsession: Dark Desires, The Javone Prince Show, and more.
His other work includes Out of Control, The Crouches, Doctors, Incubus, Life, and Lyrics, Under One Roof, Casualty, M.I. High, Spirit Warriors, Promise, Leonardo, WPC 56, Hereafter, and many more.
10 facts on Akemnji Ndifornyen
- Akemnji Ndifornyen has not disclosed his exact date and year of birth. He seems to be in his 30-35 age.
- He is 6 feet tall and has a decent weight. Akemnji has black hair and eyes.
- He was born in London, England, and belongs to British nationality.
- Being a private person, Ndifornyen has chosen not to disclose anything about his parents and siblings.
- Akemnji has been acting since the age of 11. He grew up acting and has got multiple opportunities to write. As a writer, he has worked in six episodes of the TV series Famalam.
- Ndifornyen might make huge earnings from his career of acting, writer, producer, and composer. He has not yet disclosed his exact earnings, net worth, and salary.
- He has not disclosed anything about dating anyone. He seems to be living a single life. It is not known whether he is married or has children.
- Akemnji might have attended school and college in London. He has a Wikipedia page but his information can be read from our website as well.
- On Twitter, he has around 369 followers. He joined Twitter in January 2015. But his account is private.
- Other than Twitter, Akemnji is not on social media. He does not have Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube accounts.