Alex Chesterman is a popular British internet entrepreneur. This personality was awarded Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in the year 2013. Four years later, in 2017, he was named in the list of Debrett’s 500. Currently, Alex has been providing his services as the founder as well as the CEO of Cazoo, which is a very popular online car platform.Quick Facts: Alex Chesterman
|Birthday||January 9, 1970|
|Profession||Businessman, Internet Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$74 million|
|Education||University College London|
Also, Alex has been providing his services as the founder of the very popular property website called Zoopla. Previously, Alex used to provide his services for Planet Hollywood as their vice president. Also, he served for the London Stock Exchange and also for Silver Lake. He was their CEO until the end of September 2018.
Talking about the present context, Alex has already raised more than $228 million for his current company, Cazoo. It also seems that he is somewhat interested in politics too. In fact, he donated nearly $380 thousand to the Liberal Democrats.
10 Facts About Alex Chesterman:
- Alex Chesterman was born on January 9, 1970, and he is currently 50 years old.
- There is not much information about his height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- He is an American who was born in one of the states of the United States and has spent his entire life there.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a businessman as well as an internet entrepreneur.
- There is not much information about his parents as well as his siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Alex is approximately $74 million.
- There is not much information about his love life as well as children right now.
- He completed his BSc. degree in Economy from the University College London.
- Alex can be found online only on Twitter.
- In fact, he has been able to gain more than 100 followers on his official Twitter account.