Alexandre Arnault is a businessman who is popularly known as the Chief Executive Officer of RIMOWA.
Alexandre became the CEO of RIMOWA in January 2017. In addition to this, he is the executive vice president of Tiffany and co-starting from January 2021. Previously, he worked as an investment manager at LVMH.
Alexandre is also known as the son of businessman Bernard Arnault. Bernard is a businessman as well as an art collector. Besides, he is counted among one of the billionaires in the world.
|Birthday||May 5, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (approx)|
|Parents||Bernard Arnault, Helene Mercier|
|Siblings||Frederic Arnault, Jean Arnault|
|Net Worth||$500 Million|
|Married/Single||Engaged (Geraldine Guyot)|
10 Facts On Alexandre Arnault
- Talking about Alexandre Arnault’s net worth, he has an estimated net worth of about $500 million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Alexandre Arnault is engaged but is not married yet, so he does not have a wife. He is engaged to Geraldine Guyot; the couple got engaged on December 22, 2020.
- Speaking about his age, Alexandre Arnault is currently 28 years of age, born in the year 1992. He is known to celebrate his birthday on the 5th of May.
- Now, coming to his family, Alexandre is known as Bernard Arnault’s son. His mother is Helene Mercier. His father Bernard is a businessman while his mother is a concert pianist.
- Currently, Alexandre is working as the CEO of RIMOWA. He became the CEO when it was acquitted by LVMH in the year 2017 for about 800 million Euros.
- Though he is a famous businessman, Alexandre is yet to be featured on the Wikipedia page as his father.
- Arnault is found active on social media such as Instagram and Twitter. He has about 105k Instagram followers and 3782 Twitter followers.
- Alexandre has two siblings and two half-siblings. His siblings are Frederic Arnault and Jean Arnault. His half-siblings from his father’s side are Antoine Arnault and Delphine Arnault.
- Arnault attended Telecom Paris Tech and received his Bachelor of Science degree. He received his Master’s of Science degree in innovation from Ecole Polytechnique.
- Alexandre started his career at McKinsey & Company in the year 2014.