Alison Keenan is a dynamic TV and radio presenter well-known as the nighttime host for QVC, a popular shopping channel. Her job requires her to present and sell a wide range of products including beauty, electronics, jewelry, and fashion. Her career started at the tender age of 16 when she landed a job in the public affairs department of a petroleum company.
From there, she got a start as a radio presenter. She co-hosted a mid-morning show for Beacon Radio. With the rise in her popularity, she transitioned to the TV. For a brief amount of time, she worked at ITV as its substitute anchor before landing a spot at QVC in 2000. Moreover, Keenan has also worked as a professional voice-over artist and most recently turned author with the publication of her first book.Quick Facts: Alison Keenan
— Alison Keenan (@alikqvc) September 8, 2020
10 Facts on Alison Keenan
- Although her career may have begun a long time back, Alison Keenan rose to fame as a nighttime host for QVC.
- At present, she does not have Wikipedia. However, we hope to provide some interesting facts about her through our article here.
- As of now, her exact birth date remains a secret. She could possibly be in her late-50s.
- As claimed by networth post, Keenan has an estimated net worth of $600,000.
- On 26th June 2015, Keenan got married to her husband, Colin Elsworth. From her previous marriage, she has three grown-up children.
- She has garnered about 6191 followers on her Instagram account. Despite her age, she appears to be leading a fun and happening lifestyle.
- The QVC presenter also has a Twitter account with 12.9k followers.
- In the past, she battled breast cancer. On a positive note, she conquered it.
- She is defying age as she looks hip, young, and fashionable on-camera. She sports a bob-blonde hairstyle.
- Her hobbies include writing, cooking, traveling, eating out, and going to the theatre. To keep her fit, she walks thrice a week and also does Pilates.