Ally Love is a beautiful host from America who hosts the show Brooklyn Nets. Furthermore, she is also a Peloton fitness instructor and also the CEO of a fitness website named Love Squad.
Ally went to the New World School of the Arts for her studies where she got her Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts. She majored in dancing as she was always interested in it ever since her childhood. She also studied theology while in college.Quick Facts: Ally Love
|Birthday||April 6, 1986|
|Age||34 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million USD|
10 Facts on Ally Love
- Ally Love was born in the year 1996 in Tanzania. She moved to the United States with her parents while she was a child and she was raised in Miami, Florida.
- Love celebrates her birthday every year on the 6th of April. She is 34 years of age as of 2020.
- Ally was hit by a car when she was 9 years of age, after which the doctors said that she might never walk normally. However, Ally recovered fully and it has never affected her career.
- Love was a passionate dancer from an early age. She gradually started having an interest in fitness as well, which led her to become a fitness instructor.
- Love is a host and she hosts the sports show named Brooklyn Nets. Furthermore, she is also the CEO of the website Love Squad, which is a lifestyle and fitness website.
- As per the sources, the estimated net worth of Ally is around $1 million USD.
- Ally is married as she mentions her husband in her social media posts. Having said that, further details about her husband are unavailable.
- Ally has her dedicated Wiki page which provides details about her career and personal life.
- Love has been able to gain thousands of followers on social media platforms. She is available on Instagram and Twitter as well.
- There are around 480k followers on her Instagram account.