Alvin Cailan is an American chef and social media influencer. He is famous for his burger and fast food.Quick Facts: Alvin Cailan
|Age||37 years old|
|Profession||Restaurateur and Chef|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Married/Single||Dating: Angela Gomez|
Alvin was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. He grew up in a Filipino family. He completed his studies from California State University. Later, he got into the kitchen and decided to make a career in the food industry.
Talking about his studies, he completed his business studies from California State University. Also, he attended a course at the Oregon Culinary Institute.
Moving on, He hosts a show called the Burger Show. The show seems quite successful as of now. Moreover, the show is also giving a platform to the street food. Also, Alvin is more than happy to taste the food of different places for free.
10 Facts About Alvin Cailan
- Alvin Cailan (born in January 1983) is an American chef and restaurateur. He is the founder and owner of Eggslut.
- Eggslut is basically a street food truck. It moves around the areas and serves peoples.
- His age is 37 years old as of now. Also, his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- He stands at about 5 feet and a few inches. Moreover, he is also a well-shaped healthy man.
- Moving on, his earnings are not revealed as of now. Being a chef, he probably earns a lot from his work life.
- Alvin is also a highly qualified businessperson. He completed his bachelor’s degree from California State University.
- Talking about his family, his parent’s details are on board for now.
- Moving on, his dating life is quite open. His girlfriend Angela Gomez often appears in his show.
- The couple is probably in a live-in relationship. They will probably get married in the coming future.
- Lastly, he has over 50 thousand followers in Instagram. Also, he is a fan of the Lakers team.