Anastasia Katarina is a well-known actress. She has worked in films and TV series such as Supreme Justice with Judge Karen, Cabin Stay, Arrival: Common Ground, and many more.
She is also an accomplished filmmaker who has worked as a writer, producer, as well as a director. She is also a model who has done many commercials. She is passionate about her work in the film industry and continues to grow day by day.
10 Facts on Anastasia Katarina
- As mentioned previously, Anastasia Katarina is a Scandanavian actress who is currently based in the United States. She has not revealed her exact birthdate or her age to the public yet.
- As an actress, she is known for her works in films such as Commensalism, Cabin Stay, Just Another Sunset, and Luanna’s Box, to name a few.
- She first worked on the big screen when she played the role of Rebecca Smalls in an episode of “Supreme Justice with Judge Karen”. This episode was aired in 2014.
- Anastasia’s Instagram account “anastasia.katarina” has 4K followers. She has shared 106 posts so far.
- She is also a filmmaker and has worked as a writer, producer, and director for the short films Just Another Sunset, and Cabin Stay.
- She has also worked in several commercials for brands and businesses such as Pepsi, TikTok, facebook, Canon, and IPSY, amongst many.
- Anastasia Katarina has not mentioned a boyfriend or a partner in any of her social media posts. It seems the actress is currently single.
- She also has a YouTube channel “Anastasia Katarina” which was started in January 2017. She has mainly posted her acting demo reels on this channel.
- She also has an official website where she uploads her reels, photos as well as contact information.
- Anastasia has not talked much about her family on any platform. It seems like she enjoys secrecy when it comes to her private life.