Andrew Plant must be pushing to his 50s. But, the BBC reporter appears younger than his actual age.
Andrew Plant is a news reporter currently working for BBC Points West.
Recently, he was seen working day and night during the Coronavirus chaos. He was constantly covering news in the pandemic and updating people with the last updates.
A hardworking reporter, Andrew is definitely going far in life and his career. So, here’s what we know about the rising journalist.Quick Facts: Andrew Plant Journalist Age: How Old Is The BBC Reporter?
|Salary||About $40,596.33 (Annual)|
Andrew Plant Age
As of March 2021, Andrew Plant’s age seems to be around 40-50 years old.
The exact information on the journalist’s birth date and age are not known for now.
— Andrew Plant (@BeebJournalist) January 30, 2021
Facts To Know On Andrew Plant
- Andrew Plant has been working for BBC for over 15 years now. He records breaking news in front of the camera and creates packaged reports for TV, radio, and BBC online.
- Andrew has still not been featured in Wikipedia, despite the buzz surrounding him circulating all around the global world.
- There is no information regarding Andrew’s wife. He might be married to someone the media is unaware of.
- Similarly, Plant’s net worth is also not known as of now. But, looking at his experience in the digital, he should be a millionaire by now.
- On Twitter, Andrew is quite active. He has over 10 thousand followers and has a verified account. Plant joined Twitter in October 2009.
- As of now, Andrew’s salary is not known. According to Payscale, the estimated salary of a UK-based BBC reporter is $40,596.33.
- Regarding the journalist’s family and parents, there isn’t much known. He has not revealed anything about them.
- Andrew is fairly active on Instagram as well. He has over 300 followers and posts regarding personal to professional life. He has pictures of children posted quite often on Instagram. It appears that Andrew is the father of three children.