Andy Dylan is a Hollywood stunt man, director, and combat co-ordinator by profession. He has worked in a plethora of big shot action movies as a stunt double as well as the coordinator.
He is well known for his work on the movie X-Men: First Class (2011) as well as its sequel X-Men: Days of the Future Past (2014). Apart from that, he takes also takes the credits for the action scenes in 12 Years a Slave(2013).
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1.3 Million|
10 Facts on Andy Dylan
- Andy Dylan was born with his real name Andrew Sheehy. While birth details are still under discussion, his age is confirmed to be 37 years.
- Being in show business for such a long time, he has amassed a total of $1.3 Million in terms of net worth from his movie royalties and stunt fees. The report was posted by NetWorthPost.
- He was previously married to his wife named Haley. They are together after all these years.
- His height is reportedly 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He also seems to be really tall in person as well, judging from his TV appearances.
- Andy is American by nationality. He is currently dwelling in L.A.
- There has been no news in the Hollywood community about Andy’s upcoming projects. It is unclear if he has retired or still working.
- He does not exactly have a super physique but has maintained a healthy body shape through his daily routine of exercise and diet.
- Andy started his Hollywood career as a stuntman. He started back in 2001 in an episode of Six Feet Under. 2017 was the last year he worked as a stunt person.
- He is not active on most social sites such as Instagram and Twitter. He is not on Wikipedia as well.
- We can contact Andy through his Facebook account Andy Dylan.