Ann Truong is an Australian actress based in Sydney. Studying acting and musical theatre, Ann was passionate about acting since the very beginning.
After graduating in 2015, Ann Truong started her acting career full time. Prior to that, she was in the movie “Schapelle” as Agung. She also played Honor Taylor in the TV series “Neighbours”.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
Ann later got her big break with the TV series “Sonnigsburg” as Savannah in 2016. She appeared in the TV series “The China boy Show” and “Romber Stomper”.
Besides that, Ann Truong is training as a martial artist currently. As an actress, she is playing the role of Shin in Netflix’s original series “Cowboy Bebop”.
10 Facts On Ann Truong
- Ann Truong was born and raised in Sydney, Australia by her parents.
- The actress seems to be in her mid-twenties. But, we are unknown about her exact age and birthdate for now.
- Ann Truong is not available on Wikipedia but has a well-written bio on IMDb with 11 credits as an actress.
- Coming to her physical attributes, Ann Truong has a slim body with a decent height of 5 feet 6 inches. She has black hair and brown eyes.
- Moreover, Ann Truong stays frequently active on Instagram with 1K followers.
- Talking about her earnings, the details of Ann Truong’s salary and net worth are under review for now.
- Does Ann Truong have a boyfriend? Well, the actress is not yet married. However, she has not revealed the name of her boyfriend.
- Ann Truong embraces Vietnamese ethnical background. But, she is Australian by nationality.
- As an actress, Ann Truong last appeared in the TV series “Hungry Ghosts” in 2020. She will be seen in “Cowboy Bebop” in 2021.
- For her educational background, Ann Truong studied at a decent school and went on to graduate with a degree in music and theatre in 2015 from Sheridan College.