Who is Annaliese Witschak? Well, Annaliese is famous for being the ex-wife of George Soros.
She is an immigrant from Germany who has been living in America. Talking about her ex-husband, George is a well-known entrepreneur, investor, and billionaire.
To elaborate on it, George has a huge net worth of $8.3 million. And. he earned all of this money from his own intelligence and hard work. With becoming a media personality, there also comes some responsibilities. And, George has been completing responsibilities towards his society very well.
As a billionaire, he donated an unbelievable amount of $32 billion for needy people to the Open Society Foundations.
Well, Annaliese Witschak is the 1st wife of this billionaire. In this article, you will get to know about her.
10 Facts About Annaliese Witschak
- Annaliese Witschak is much known as George Soros‘ wife than her own profession.
- She holds American citizenship. But, she was born in Germany. Her ethnicity is German.
- Many people don’t know that she lost her parents at a very young age in a war in Germany. And, she isn’t Jewish.
- Later, she shifted to America as an orphaned German immigrated and started a new life here.
- Her age and date of birth aren’t available on the internet. Not much of her bio details are on board.
- She doesn’t have a Wiki profile. But, as she is an ex-wife of a billionaire investor, media outlets updates about her time and again.
- As a matter of fact, she married her ex-husband George Soros on September 17, 1960. Annaliese Witschak was his 1st wife.
- Due to unknown reasons the couple separated in 1983. And, currently, George is married to Tamiko Bolton.
- Annaliese and George together share 3 children. Their names are Jonathan Sores, Robert Sores, and Andrea Sores.
- Is She alive? Well, the answer to this question is unclear as she isn’t active on social media platforms as well.