Artur Kozieja is a Polish businessman. Despite coming from a family that owns a renowned hotel, Artur Kozieja is a self-made man.
Immediately after graduating, Artus had an option to take an easy way and join the family business but he decided to join investment banking.
At present, the billionaire businessman is president of the Board Of Europlan. He also owns a Lake Hill Resort & SPA, Metropolo Krakow, and his new business, Warsaw hotel.
Quick Facts: Artur Kozieja Wikipedia: 10 Facts On Kasia Sokołowska Partner
|Education||University of Pennsylvania|
Keeping all his achievements aside, Artur Kozieja is well-known as the husband of Polish fashion icon, Kasia Sokolowska.
Artur Kozieja worked for more than 20 years as an investment banker in London. Currently, he is expanding his business in Poland.
10 Facts On Artur Kozieja
- Artur Kozieja was born and raised in Poland by his parents.
- The billionaire businessman is 51 years old as for his age. His exact birthdate is yet to be updated.
- Artur Kozieja lacks a Wikipedia bio, but he once did an interview with a magazine titled Hore Canet.
- Coming to his earnings, Artur Kozieja has a well-maintained income source. But, the details of his net worth and salary are under review.
- Artur Kozieja is married to Kasia Sokolowska for more than 2 years now. Artur and his wife met on a blind date and fell for their similarities.
- Moreover, Artur Kozieja stays active on Instagram with more than 2K followers.
- Having worked in London for more than 20 years, Artur Kozieja belongs to Polish nationality.
- For his educational background, Artur Kozieja studied at a local school and graduated with an MBA degree in Finance from the University Of Pennsylvania.
- How tall is Artur Kozieja? Well, Artur has an average built with a decent height. However, the details of his height and weight are under review for now.
- Besides that, Artur Kozieja has been featured in Forbes magazine as an “Exceptional Figure”.