Arvin Kananian is an Iranian-Swedish actor, producer, writer, and director. He has skyrocketed to fame after his lead role as Chefone in the 2018 multiple awards winning movie “Aniara“. He acted alongside Emelie Garbers and Bianca Cruzeiro.
Arvin can be seen in his recent drama thriller TV series “Caliphate” as Nadir. He starred opposite Amed Bozan and Aliette Opheim in the popular series created by Wilhelm Behrman.
|Birthday||March 7, 1988|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
10 Facts On Arvin Kananian:
- Arvin Kananian started his acting career with RedFilm’s short movie “S66” directed by Mattias Modig in 2009. He later worked in several short movies and TV series in his early career.
- In his teenage, Arvin moved to different places including Yokohama, Japan, and Stockholm. After living in different places, he learned different cultures and lifestyles which helped him to lead to success.
- Arvin Kananian was born on March 7, 1998, in Stockholm, Sweden to Swedish and Iranian parents. He is of age 32 years old with a height of 5 feet 8 inches.
- After moving to the United Kingdom, he enrolled at The University of Warwick, the United Kingdom to receive a degree in law. However, he dropped out of college in 2009.
- Arvin has been notoriously keeping secrets about her family. He has avoided revealing anything about his parents.
- In 2009, he joined acting schools across Stockholm and London to pursue his study in acting. Moreover, he trained in Sanford Meisner and Lee Strasberg acting methods.
- Kananian has been tight-lipped about her personal life and girlfriend. He probably wants to keep her away from unwanted rumors from the media.
- With over 30 credits, Arvin is added to IMDB along with his bio. However, he is yet to be included on Wikipedia.
- Arvin has managed to keep himself away from social networking media such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Moving towards his net worth, his major source of income is from his movies, short films, and series. Unfortunately, he has not made any official revelation about his net worth.