Asif Basra was an Indian actor, best known to American audiences for his role in Outsourced. The Indian actor was undoubtedly adept in his craft and was loved by many fans of the Bollywood industry.
Our sincere, condolence goes to Asif’s family and his relatives as Asif is no more among us. His lifeless body was found inside his private guest house in Himachal Pradesh.
|Birthday||27 July 1967|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
10 Facts on late Asif Basra
- Asif Basra was born on 27 July 1967 in Dharamshala, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India. The beloved actor passed away at the age of 53.
- Asif was born in a humble middle-class Indian family. His parent’s identity was never disclosed by Asif himself.
- How Did He Die? According to Indian police, Asif was found hanging in his private complex in McLeod Ganj Dharamsala.
- There weren’t any suicide notes found close to Asif’s body. The police are still investigating in detail regarding his death and his body is sent for post-mortem.
- He was an Indian national and a great actor for the Bollywood industry. He also conducted many workshops to support struggling actors.
- As an actor, his first-ever movie debut was Woh (1998). Since then, he had worked in 33 movies and 2 Web series.
- The information on his untimely demise is also updated on his Wikipedia page. The news has also been spread to many internet news outlets.
- Asif never talked about his family in the public. There is no information that promulgates if he has a wife and children in any authentic source on the internet.
- As stated on Wikifame, the Indian actor was estimated to be worth $600 thousand USD in assets and wherewithals.
- We can find his social media account on Instagram @asiftheactor. And he is on the handle @asiftheactor on Twitter.