Barbara Grantham works as a President and CEO at CARE Canada. For 25 years, she has been providing her services to the people. In 1991, she started her professional life and her first job was at Canadian Mental Health Association, BC Division where she worked as a Chief Executive Officer.
|Age||60-65 years old|
|Education||Queen’ University, Carleton University|
After working 1 year there, she joined BC children’s Hospital Foundation where she worked as the Director of Development (COO). She has been a part of many organizations and also provided necessary help to them.
— Barbara Grantham (@GranthamBarbara) October 13, 2020
A few of the companies with whom she was associated with are VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation (as Presiden & CEO for 7 years), Barbara Frantham Consulting Services Inc.(as Principal for 8 years from 1997 – 2005 & again for 3 years from 2009 – 2012), Streetohome Foundation (as Acting President and CEO for 1 year), and Vancouver Foundation (as Vice President, Community Leadership for 2 years).
10 Facts on Barbara Grantham:
- Barbara Grantham is very popular for being Andrew Wilkinson’s wife.
- Her exact age and birthday are currently unknown to us but we can expect her age range to be around 60 years to 65 years.
- Barbara and her husband, Andrew shares a total number of three grown children who are currently in their 20s.
- @GranthamBarbara is her official Twitter account where she has around 515 followers.
- The estimated net worth of Barabara is currently under investigation.
- Talking about her family, Andrew Wilkinson married to Barbara Grantham several years back.
- Born and raised in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, she is said to be a Canadian citizen.
- Currently, she has been servicing as the President and CEO of CARE Canada.
- She completed her BA degree from Queen’ University. Later, she joined Carleton University to complete her MA degree in Public Policy and Public Administration.
- We can also find her on Instagram but the account seems to be private.