Brian Fung is a reporter at CNN where he covers the news related to technology and business news. He is also a writer who is very much into news related to technologies.Quick Facts:
|Education||Middlebury College, London School of Economics|
He has covered much news like covered landmark battles over internet policy, antitrust lawsuits like the US government’s case against the AT&T-Time Warner merger, and the rise of digital misinformation. He has also helped explain the use and importance of new technologies like self-driving cars and cryptocurrencies.
He has also worked as The Washington Post before joining CNN. He is active on twitter. People are very fond of him especially youngsters who are very much into technologies and new stuff. Apart from being a reporter he is also an associate editor at The Atlantic.
10 Facts About Brian Fung:
- Brian Fung seems to be in his late twenties but we do not know about his birthday and exact age.
- We do not know about his height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- He is an American who was born in Washington, D.C., USA. He has still been living and working there.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a journalist who has been currently working as a Tech reporter for CNN.
- We do not know about his parents as well as his siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Brian is currently, under review.
- We do not know about his current relationship status.
- In the year 2010, he completed his BA degree in Political Science from Middlebury College. Later, he earned his MSc. degree in International Relations from the London School of Economics.
- Brian can be found active on popular social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- He has more than 700 followers on Instagram, more than 27.9 thousand followers on Twitter, but has kept his Facebook account private.