Brittany Vasseur is a YouTube star with over 100k subscribers on her channel. She makes fun lifestyle videos on home organization, life hacks, cleaning, beauty, etc.
Brittany also lets her viewers get insights into her daily life tasks as a wife, mom, and pregnant woman.
Quick Facts: Brittany Vasseur
|Birthday||July 2, 1985|
|Children||Carter Grey, Capri Rose|
|Education||International Development and Economics|
10 Facts On Brittany Vasseur
- Brittany Vasseur’s full birth date is July 2, 1985. That is, she is 35 years of age at present. She hails from San Diego, California.
- There is no Wikipedia page dedicated to her as of now. Nonetheless, she has two business websites, one where she shares skincare, beauty, and healthy lifestyle tips and another website for her skincare e-commerce business.
- Brittany Vasseur looks quite tall. Her height must be above 5 feet 5 inches.
- About her YouTube channel, Brittany Vasseur opened it in 2013. Now, after over 7 years, she owns a verified YouTube channel with 1.41 million subscribers and still counting.
- With 192k followers on Instagram, Brittany surely has made her a separate fanbase and shares her precious moments with her viewers. Moreover, she posts fun stuff daily on her Instagram stories.
- Brittany Vasseur is not single and happily married to her husband, Ryan Grey. The couple tied their knot on September 29, 2015. Brittany said that their first date, though it didn’t go that well, was the craziest and best date of her life.
- The accurate net worth of Brittany could not be found on the net. As per SocialBlade, her estimated yearly earnings range from $5,300 to $85,400.
- The YouTuber is blessed with two children: older son Carter Grey (age: 4) and a younger daughter named Capri Rose.
- Brittany belongs to the beauty business family. Actually, her mother Melanie is the founder of Vasseur Skin Clinic & Spa. Moreover, Melanie was the person who encouraged Brittany to launch her YouTube channel and it turned out to be a wise advice.
- About her education, she studied international development and economics in one of the colleges in the Washington, D.C. area.