Bwipo collected fame as a League of Legends roster for the well-known esports team Fnatic.
Lately, he was caught up in small controversies with a fellow T1’s member Lee Sang-ho. If you want to know the details follow this article.
In 2020, different esports players are being traded to various esports organizations according to their will. Likewise, it wasn’t sure if Bwipo was staying with the team Fnatic or not.
With this situation going on, a member of T1, Lee Sang-ho whose username is Effort leaked some important roster change details on his streams. Though it was all unintentional.
Eventually, it grew big as the streamers started passing comments to each other. Things got worse between Bwipo and Effort.
However, both of them recently apologized to each other and sorted out their differences.
10 Facts On Bwipo
- Bwipo is a famous gamer who plays League of Legends for the esports organization Fnatic. He is a competitive player.
- He renewed his contract with Fnatic for a year. And, he will perform as an esports player for League of Legends.
- His birthdate on December 24, 1998 hints, he is currently 21 years old. His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- None of his physical measurements are on board. Undoubtedly, he stands at a decent height.
- He claims that he is single. Also, he was never seen talking about his girlfriend and love life publicly.
- Fnatic player Bwipo’s real name is Gabriel Rau. He never told the story about his username.
- His net worth is nowhere present on web portals. However, he has received lucrative offers of up to $2.4 million to join 100 Thieves in the year 2018. Nonetheless, he joined Fnatic.
- His Instagram profile is verified and amasses 66K fans.
- He is often recognized as one of the toughest laner for Fnatic since 2018.
- Bwipo won “Esports Rookie of the Year” in 2018.