Callum Airlie is an actor from Canada who is famous for his work in various TV series.
|Birthday||September 28, 2004|
|Age||15 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 in|
|Net Worth||$1.4 million USD|
Callum was born in the year 2004 in Canada with the birth name Callum Seagram Airlie. He is a famous actor who is known for his role as Edgar on the series Legends of Tomorrow. Furthermore, he is also famous for the TV show named When Calls the Heart where he does the role of Harper. He has also done some feature movies.
Airlie was interested in acting from an early age. In fact, his career started when he was just 6 years olf. He was seen in the series named Supernatural in the year 2013. However, the big break in his career came when he got the role in the movie named The BFG. The movie was released in the year 2016.
— Kathy Helms (@KathyHelms4) August 2, 2017
10 facts about Callum Airlie
- Callum Airlie was born in the year 2004 in Vancouver, Canada.
- As of 2020, he is 15 years of age and he celebrates his birthday every year on the 28th of September.
- He is a professional actor following the path of his father Andrew Airlie, who is a famous actor.
- He was raised in Vancouver, Canada by his parents alongside his siblings.
- He has a decent height standing 5 feet 5 inches tall and he weighs around 59 kgs.
- Airlie doesn’t have any girlfriend as he is in a very young age and is focused in his career.
- Callum holds Canadian nationality, follows Christianity as his religion, and belongs to the white ethnic group.
- As per the sources, he has a whopping net worth of $1.4 million USD.
- Callum is not active on Instagram as well as any other social media platform.
- However, he has a Twitter account in which he hasn’t shared anything to date.