Carissa Moore is a surfer from America. She became qualified to compete on ASP World Tour in the year 2010. She has won the championship in the year 2011, 2013, 2015 & 2019.
Moore became the youngest Triple Crown of Surfing event winner at the age of 16 in the year 2008.
|Birthday||27th August 1992|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Chris Moore and Carol Lum|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||Punahou School in Honolulu|
10 Facts on Carissa Moore
- Carissa Moore (27th August 1992) is an American four times WSL Women’s World Tour Champion surfer. Currently, she is 27 years old.
- Carissa is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 64 kg. She has blonde hair and black color eyes.
- She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. Moore is of American nationality and her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- She is a professional surfer who won WSL in the years 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2019. Also, she was named one of their Women of the Year by the Glamour Magazine. In the year 2014, she became Surfers’ Hall of Fame member.
- Moore is the daughter of Chris Moore and Carol Lum. Similarly, she has a sister Cayla Moore. Her dad taught her surfing at a young age.
- The estimated net worth of Carissa is $1 million. Her salary is estimated to be $100 thousand. her career earning from the year 2010-2019 on the world tour is $2.1 million.
- Carissa married her high school boyfriend Luke Untermann in December 2017. He is the founder of Banan. They married on the lawn of their classmate at the North Shore family.
- She attended Punahou School in Honolulu. It is a private pre-college institute. Her other education detail is not known.
- On her Instagram account, she has 399k followers. She has made more than 3.1k posts. Her Twitter has 46.5k followers. She joined it in May 2011.
- Her Facebook account has 151.4k followers. Also, she is active on TikTok with 2.7k followers. But she does not have a YouTube channel. her surfing videos are in TikTok.