Carl Thomas Dean is a businessman known for being the husband of singer Dolly Parton. He has been running his own construction & asphalt-laying business.
He and Dolly met each other at Wishy-Washy Laundromat, Nashville. They got married in a private ceremony. They have been together for years.
His wife Dolly has worked for Goldband, Mercury, Monument, RCA Victor, Warner Bros, Decca, Sugar Hill, and more. Her songs are Hello, I’m Dolly, Just Between You and Me, Just Because I’m a Woman, In the Good Old Days, My Blue Ridge Mountain Boy, Once More, and more.
She has published the book Just the Way I Am: Poetic Selections on Reasons to Live in the year 1979.
Quick Facts: Carl Thomas Dean Net Worth: How Rich is Dolly Parton's Husband and Business Today? Where Are They Now?
|Name||Carl Thomas Dean|
|Birthday||20th July 1942|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Parents||Edgar Henry Dean and Virginia Bates|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
10 facts on Carl Thomas Dean
- Carl Thomas Dean was born on 20th June 1942. He is 78 years old at present.
- He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and has a weight of 75 kg. He has grey hair and blue eyes.
- Carl was born in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. He is of American nationality.
- Dean is the son of Edgar Henry Dean and Virginia Bates. It is not known whether he has any siblings or not.
- As of Legit, Carl Thomas Dean has a net worth of $20 million. He shares the net worth of his wife Dolly Parton which is around $600 million.
- Carl and Dolly Parton walked down the aisle on 30th May 1966. They celebrated their 54th wedding Anniversary this year on 30th May 2020.
- Dean and Parton do not have any children together.
- He has not revealed anything about his education. He is a private person.
- Carl does not have a Wikipedia page but his information is available on our website.
- Carl has stayed away from social media. He does not have Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok accounts.