Carla Tassara is an American actress and a voice-over artist who is best known for her work in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (2019).
|Birthday||October 30, 1975|
|Age||44 years old|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
Clara was born in the year 1975 in the District of Columbia. She was raised in Washington D.C. by her parents alongside her siblings. Clara is a very talented and experienced voice over artist. Furthermore, she also acts in movies as well as theatre plays. She has a great mind.
For her education, she went to the Neighborhood Playhouse where she got her Bachelor’s degree. After that, she worked in the NYC stage as a performer for 6 years. Recently, she completed a 4.5-year long course at the Stephen Book Acting Workshop. Clara can speak English and Spanish language fluently. People claim her as a natural, sexy, funny and free-spirited person.
10 facts about Carla Tassara
- Carla Tassara was born in the year 1975 in Washington, Columbia, the United States.
- As of 2020, she is 44 years old and she celebrates her birthday every year on the 30th of October.
- She was born with the birth sign of Scorpio.
- She has a good physique with a decent height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- There is no dedicated Wiki page of Clara, however, her information is available on various other sources.
- As per sources, Clara is in a relationship but the information about her husband or boyfriend is not out yet.
- Besides being an actress and a voice-over artist, she is also fond of singing and dancing.
- She holds an American nationality, follows Christianity as her religion, and her ethnicity is white.
- Tassara uses social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter to communicate with her fans.
- In fact, there are 1027 followers on her Instagram account where she shares her beautiful photographs.