Caroline Rau is popular in the show business as the wife of Alex Moffat, an American actor and comedian. Apart from a celebrity spouse, she is also a comedian.
In the final episode of “Saturday Night Live” aired on December 19, 2020, her husband Alex got featured as President-elect Joe Biden on the cold open. In addition, he debuted in SNL on October 1st, 2020, and became a main cast member in 2018.
Alex has a Wikipedia written about his achievement but Caroline Rau keeps a comparatively low profile.
It was great to get to meet Alex Moffat and his wife, and also comedian, Caroline Rau, when in NYC last week. I usually stay longer, and if I had would have gone to see Caroline's one-woman show, which sounds fascinating. Thanks for dropping by, guys. Very kind.
— Norm Macdonald (@normmacdonald) November 14, 2019
10 Facts On Caroline Rau
- Caroline Rau is known as the wife of Alex Moffat, who impersonated president-elect Joe Biden in the “Saturday Night Live” aired on December 19, 2020.
- Alex Moffat’s wife Caroline Rau is yet to reveal her age publicly. Matter of fact, she hasn’t been open about her personal details. In fact, her date of birth is also not available.
- When it comes to Caroline Rau’s family details, she hasn’t ever spoken about any of them. The only family member we know of is her celebrity husband, Alex.
- Moreover, she has been married for 3 years but hasn’t been vocal about her children. We don’t know if she has a kid or not until the date.
- Talking about her job, Caroline is a comedian. Nonetheless, there isn’t much information regarding her career as well.
- Likewise, we don’t have a clue about her net worth details.
- How tall is Caroline Rau? She stands tall with a moderate height.
- Moreover, Caroline married her husband Alex on August 19, 2017. Prior to her marriage, the couple had dated for a few years and got engaged on March 21, 2016.
- She isn’t active on Instagram or Twitter.
- Caroline Rau lives with her husband Alexander Everett Moffat (Alex Moffat) in Chicago, Illinois.