Catherine Hadro is known as the TV presenter of the show “EWTN Pro-Life Weekly.” It is an international TV show, which focuses on the advancement of a “Culture of Life.”
Hadro is a gorgeous looking TV host. Before joining “EWTN Pro-Life Weekly,” she was a producer and reporter.
There’s more you can learn about this ambitious, self-made lady. Keep reading this article.
Quick Facts: Catherine Hadro Husband Age, Wedding And Wikipedia: Everything To Know About
|Birthday||October 25, 1991|
|Education||Florida State University|
10 Facts On Catherine Hadro
- Is Hadro married? Catherine Hadro is relishing a happy married life with her husband, Matt Hadro. Her husband serves as US House of Representatives’ Press Secretary.
- Talking about Catherine Hadro’s age, she is currently 29 years old. Her birthday is marked as October 25, and she was born in 1991.
- Catherine Hadro announced her marriage by posting her wedding photo on her official Instagram handle. The couple walked down the aisle in February 2018. However, the exact date is still missing.
- Moreover, her details aren’t available on Wikipedia. Thus, this article might help to know most about her.
- Moving on to her bio details, Catherine was brought up as a Catholic by her parents. Her father and mother’s identity hasn’t been revealed.
- How tall is Catherine Hadro? As of now, her height hasn’t been discovered. Looking at her photos, we can say that she looks attractive with a decent height.
- Her family members include her two siblings, Anthony and Sam, and her parents, whose details are unknown.
- Until the date, Hadro hasn’t spoken a word about her children. On Instagram, she frequently posts pictures of a child; maybe, the kid is her daughter.
- Catherine Hadro began working as a TV host for EWTN’s “EWTN Pro-Life Weekly” in 2016.
- Catherine uses Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook as well. You can follow her on social media sites to be updated about her daily events.