Catie Wilkins is a stand-up comedian who has been doing shows since the 2000s. She is also an author who has won and been nominated for several awards. Working in the fields she is passionate about, she has achieved a lot.
Catie Wilkins is also married to Richard Herring who is also a stand-up comedian as well as a writer. They have a son and a daughter. The couple seems to be enjoying their life and living happily with their family.
|Name||Catherine Joy Wilkins|
|Children||Phoebe Herring, Ernest Christopher Patrick Herring|
10 Facts on Catie Wilkins
- Catie Wilkins is a comedian who was born in 1980, in England. She is currently 40 years of age.
- She started her career as a stand-up comedian in the early 2000s. She has performed in shows such as ITV4’s Stad Up Hero, Edinburg Fringe, and many more.
- She has also had some experience in filmmaking. She is the director and writer of the documentary “Finding the FUnny” which was released in 2017.
- Her Instagram account “catiewilkins” has 1.2K followers and she has shared more than 400 posts so far.
- She also hosts a podcast alongside Hannah George and Taylor Glenn. This podcast is named Drunk Women Solving Crime and it can be listened to on platforms such as Castbox, Spotify, iTunes, and more.
- As mentioned above, Catie Wilkins is also an author. She has written books such as My Great Success And Other Failures, and My School Music And Other Punishments, and more.
- She has also done shows in the Edinburgh Festival, Bloomsbury Theatre, Brighton Festival, and Leicester Comedy Festival, as well as on TV and radio.
- Catie Wilkin’s net worth has not been disclosed yet. But as a successful stand-up comedian and writer, she must have earned a considerable amount of money.
- Catie’s husband is Richard Herring. He is also a well-known stand-up comedian and writer. The couple got married in April 2012, in London.
- The couple also has two children. Their daughter is named Phoebe and their son is named Ernest.