Charles Croucher is famous for working as a reporter for 9 News Australia. Channel 9’s presenter Charles has been working in the journalism field since 2010.
Talking about his career in Nine Network Australia, he has covered different fields including sports and politics as well.
Get insights into Charles Croucher’s personal details in this article. Keep reading.
|Birthday||July 17, 1987|
|Education||Charles Sturt University|
NSW Covid Update
– 9 new cases
– Nearly 40,000 tests
— Charles Croucher (@ccroucher9) December 26, 2020
10 Facts On Charles Croucher
- Charles Croucher serves as a reporter for Channel 9 in Sydney, Australia.
- Regarding his Wikipedia page, Charles Croucher still lacks a wiki profile. Nonetheless, you can find a summary of his career on his LinkedIn profile.
- Furthermore, Charles Croucher rarely talks about his partner/wife/relationship status. He hasn’t opened up about his marital status so, it is difficult to figure out if he is married to anyone or not.
- We managed to winkle his bio details out. His age is 33 years at present, born on July 17, 1987. His date of birth suggests that his sun sign is Cancer.
- Charles hasn’t ever reported his net worth and salary details on public platforms. As he has been actively working as a journalist for over decades, we can assume he earns a good fortune.
- Yes, the Australian reporter is present on Instagram amassing over three thousand followers. He also shares pictures quite often on the social media platform.
- Talking about his professional life, Charles began his career as a writer at Branxton Vineyards News in 2003. Then, he worked as a morning presenter at 2BS from 2006-2009.
- Additionally, his career took a 360 degrees turn after he joined Nine Network Australia in 2010 as a reporter. He has reported sports news, elections, current affair, etc for the news channel.
- Charles Croucher also presents Channel 9’s longest-running breakfast show “The Today Show”.
- Moreover, Charles hosts a podcast titled “The Betoota Advocate”.