How old is Charlie Cameron? He is a young Australian Rules footballer who is at a very young age of 26. He was born on July 4, 1994, in Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia.
Furthermore, he has been into professional football since the year 2014 where he was picked up in the seventh round of the draft and since then he has been showing up his skills in the field as he is one of the prominent Small Forward in the business. He is currently involved with the Brisbane lions from 2018 where he has spent more than two years and seems like he wants to spend more following his contract extension. Below are ten interesting facts about your favorite Small Forward, Chucky.
|Birthday||July 4, 1994|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Profession||Australian Rules Football Player|
|Salary||$750 k per season|
10 Facts on Charlie Cameron
- Charlie Cameron is one of the famous Australian rules Footballer known for playing at Small forward for the Brisbane Lions.
- About his birth, he was born on July 4, 1984, in Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia to an Aboriginal family.
- How old is Charlie Cameron? that makes him at the age of 26 in the year 2020.
- We know he was born in an Aboriginal family, but we don’t have information about his parents and other members of the family currently.
- Nicknamed to be Chucky, he is happily committed to the relationship with his girlfriend, Caitlin.
- As they are not planning to increase themselves to a family, he isn’t expecting any children.
- Although, we don’t have info about his family we know that his brother Jarrod is also a professional footballer for West Coast Eagles.
- About his earnings, his salary is estimated to be around USD 750k per season and about his net worth is not known for now.
- From news, he has extended his contracts with the Brisbane Lions.
- Lastly, being well built physically he stands a decent height and perfect maintained body of 75kg.