Christine Holgate is a British business executive who has been serving as the chief executive of Australia Post, since 30 October 2017. She is the highest-paid civil servant in Australia with a salary of $208,000 per month however her total net worth is still unknown.
She is a very effective manager and is very successful in her career. Before working for The Australian Post, Holgate used to work for vitamin and nutritional supplement company Blackmores as a CEO. Her business management strategies were very successful and highly appreciated.
|Salary||$208,000 per month|
|Education||University of North London.|
Facts on Christine Holgate
- Christine Holgate is a British business executive who is the CEO of the Australia Post, the government postal service of Australia.
- She is currently 57 years old and was born in 1963. Her date of birth is not available.
- Holgate was born to an entrepreneur father who ran a construction company. Her father was her source of inspiration to become a businesswoman.
- She started her own ice-cream truck at the age of 18 and started her career in business.
- Talking about her education, Holgate graduated with a Master of Business Administration in 1991. She also has three postgraduates in management, marketing, and purchasing and supply.
- Holgate is married and was married to the Irish writer Michael Harding.
- According to Wikipedia, she is one of the highest-paid civil servants in Australia. ‘The Australia Post’ paid her a monthly salary of $208,000.
- She was invited to the 2014 G20 Brisbane summit, and later she was awarded the ‘CEO of the Year’ by CEO magazine. She was also listed in the ‘100 Women of Influence’ in 2015.
- She has a Twitter account and has 339 followers.