Cody Durden is a professional mixed martial artist who currently fights in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
|Age||29 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
Cody Durden was born in the year 1989 in Russia. His passion towards fighting has made him a professional MMA player. In his career, he has played 13 fights out of which he has won 11 of them. Both losses came consecutively in the year 2017-2018. However, after that, he has won 7 straight games.
Currently, Cody is in the news as he became a part of a historical match in UFC. His recent match was with Chris Gutierrez which ended a draw from the unanimous decision. It was the first draw in the history of UFC fighting. The two players playing in the bantamweights category fought for the full time and finally ended the game as a draw.
10 facts about Cody Durden
- Cody was born in the year 1989 in Moscow, Russia.
- As of 2020, he is 29 years of age, but his exact birthday is not available on the web yet.
- There is no dedicated Wiki page of Cody, however, his information is available on various other sources.
- Cody has a good physique with a decent height standing 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- The exact weight of Cody is not available, but, he fights in the Bantamweight category.
- Currently, he is in the American Top Team Atlanta and resides in Covington, Georgia, the United States.
- Cody holds a Russian nationality, but the details about his ethnicity are not available yet.
- The exact salary of Cody is under review, however, a UFC fighter gets an average annual salary of $500k USD.
- Durden uses various social media platforms including Instagram as well as Twitter to communicate with his fans.
- In fact, he has around 6k followers on his Instagram account.