CoreJJ aka Jo Yong-in is a celebrated social media personality. He is also an online streamer and an esports player. Moreover, he currently plays for Team Liquid and has signed a contract lasting till November of 2022.
Jo gained popularity for his Twitch streams. He frankly interacts with his fans along with playing the League of Legends. As of now, he is a Twitch star with 109K followers.
CoreJJ is also a content creator. He uploads gaming related content via his account and channel. He is a successful Youtuber who launched his channel in 2019 and acquired fame with his skills.
|Birthday||June 22, 1994|
|Age||26 years old|
|Height||About 5 feet 10 inches|
We got married!
I'm happy to have someone more precious than myself in my life.
I really appreciate your warm support. pic.twitter.com/cvhaDh7fOd
— Yongin Jo (@TLCoreJJ) November 7, 2020
10 Facts on CoreJJ
- CoreJJ is a popular Twitch star. He is an esports League of Legends player serving under the team “Team Liquid.”
- To this day, the player has won many titles including World Champion (2017), two times LCS Champion (2019), LCS most valuable player (2019-2020), and three times LCS All-Pro 1st-Team.
- Talking about nationality, CoreJJ is a South Korean. His real name is Jo Yong-in and he currently resides in the US.
- Born in 1994, Jo celebrates his birthday on 22nd June. Thus, his age is 26 years and his zodiac sign is Cancer.
- CoreJJ stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches. Despite his gaming career which requires lost sitting sessions, he has a well-maintained physique.
- Yong-in married his long-time girlfriend on the 7th of November this year. He has not shared the details of his partner. For now, he is living happily with his wife.
- Jo is still close to his family and siblings. He has not mentioned the names for privacy reasons.
- Yong-in is definitely smart and lives a decent life. Additionally, his net worth in 2020 is $645,019 dollars as per the idolworth.
- CoreJJ first gained fame for his Twitch streams. By now, he garners 109 K followers on it. Also, he has 225 followers on Instagram.
- Other than that, Jo is a Youtuber and Twitter star. He has acquired 63.4 K subscribers and 68.3 K followers to this day.