Australian Liberal Party MP, Craig Kelly is married to his wife Vicki Kelly and the couple is happily married with two children.
Craig Kelly is an Australian politician. He is considered to be one of the most powerful personalities in Australian politics.
Craig has once again come to the hype after his decision of resigning from the Liberal Party. Craig’s decision to take the crossbench at the Australian parliament has come as shocking news.
Kelly started his political career as a Member of Parliament in the Australian Parliament in the year 2010 after he was elected from Hughes.
Let us learn more about Craig Kelly and try to find out the reason behind his resignation.
|Birthday||September 29, 1963|
Who Is Craig Kelly’s Wife?
Australian Politician and former Member of Parliament, Craig Kelly is married to his wife Vicki Kelly.
Information regarding the couple’s marriage is still being discovered. Their actual date of marriage and marriage venue is being searched for as we read this article.
Well, we do know the couple has two children. The name of Craig’s children is yet to be made public.
My statement to Federal Parliament today pic.twitter.com/YNxIIo9V3h
— Craig Kelly MP (@CraigKellyMP) February 23, 2021
Facts To Know About Craig Kelly
- Craig Kelly’s age is 58 years old as of 2021. He was born in the year 1963 and celebrates his birthday on September 29 every year.
- Talking about Craig’s family, they owned a furniture company named DV Kelly Pty Ltd. which later became obsolete after financial issues.
- In spite of the fact that Craig’s actual net worth is still under review. As a Member of Parliament and Politician Craig must have collected a fortune in his decade-long career.
- The bold decision of Craig to resign from his positions was not even discussed with Prime Minister Scott Morrison. He has resigned as a Member of Parliament and as Chairperson for Liberal Party as well.
- The reason for taking the decision to resign is described as the failure to sack a senior staff member due to his inappropriate workplace behavior towards women according to a tweet from a Journalist.