Daisy True Ryan is the daughter of Meg Ryan. Meg adopted Daisy when she was just 14 months old.
Daisy True was born in China and lived there before her mother Meg brought her to the United States of America. She was adopted by the actress back in 2006, two years after her birth. As of 2021, she is already 17 years old.
|Name||Daisy True Ryan|
Daisy is not seen quite frequently in public. She appeared in an event back in 2019 with her mother Meg and posed for a photograph, according to Daily Mail
Daisy, according to her mother, was allocated to her through a lottery as China’s adoption policy suggested.
10 Facts on Daisy True Ryan
- Daisy True Ryan’s age is 17 years old as of 2021. She was born in 2004 in China.
- Likewise, Daisy True Ryan is yet to be featured in Wikipedia. But, her bio can be found on various websites across the internet.
- Daisy True Ryan was adopted by Meg Ryan and the You’ve Got Mail actress is a single mother to the child. There is no information regarding her biological parents.
- Talking about her family, Daisy has an elder brother, the son of Meg named Jack Quaid. Jack is around 12 years older than Daisy.
- Ryan’s actual height is not known to the public yet. She is a teen of 17 and growing in her height daily.
- Daisy’s verified Instagram account is not yet available but she makes regular appearances through her mother’s Instagram handle.
- Ryan’s actual net worth is not known on the internet. However, her mother Meg Ryan has an estimated net worth of $85 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Meg Ryan said in an interview that Daisy was randomly allocated to her.
- As a toddler, Daise was easy, smart, and generous, as said by Meg Ryan in an interview.
- Daisy True Ryan lives with her mother and has a lavish lifestyle. She has appeared in public just a few times.