Dan Friedkin is an American businessman. He is the owner of Gulf States Toyota based in Texas. he inherited the company from his late father Thomas.
He is also a filmmaker and has worked as a director for the film Lyrebird. Through various of his works, he has been able to amass immense wealth and is living a luxurious life.
|Height||Around 6 feet|
|Net Worth||$4.1 billion|
— John Solano (@Solano_56) August 9, 2020
10 Facts on Dan Friedkin
- Thomas Daniel Friedkin or simply Dan Freidkin was born in October 1965, in California, USA. He is currently 54 years of age.
- He is the CEO of The Friedkin Group. This company is associated with various entertainment, hospitality, and automotive companies such as Gulf States Toyota, US AutoLogistics, GSM, Auberge Resorts Collection, and more.
- According to Forbes, Dan Friedkin’s net worth as of 2020 is an impressive $4.1 billion. He has accumulated his wealth through all of his businesses.
- He graduated the Georgetown University with a degree in Bachelor of Arts/Science. He also holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Rice University.
- Dan Friedkin’s wife is named Debra Friedkin. The couple has four children together.
- Details about the businessman’s family have not been revealed to the public yet. It seems like his family does not like being in the media’s spotlight.
- He is also interested in filmmaking. As mentioned above, he worked as a director for the film titled “Lyrebird”. This was the first film that he had directed.
- The Friedkin Group has an official website where they provide information and announcements about the group as well as the CEO Dan.
- The businessman is not available on most social media platforms. It seems like he is a man who prefers his privacy.
- It has recently come to news that The Friedkin group has taken over the Italian soccer team AS Roma for a reported $700 million.