Dapo Mebude is a Scottish professional football player. He was born as Adedapo Awokoya-Mebude in London, England.
Currently, Dapo is signed with the Rangers Football Club, commonly referred to as Glasgow Rangers as it is based in Glasgow. He plays as a striker position in the field.
Mebude’s younger brother Dire is also a football player who plays for the famous Manchester City as well as for Scotland.
|Birthday||July 29, 2001|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Siblings||Adedire Awokoya Mebude|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Salary||About $169,000 (Annual)|
— Dapo Mebude (@DMebude) October 8, 2020
10 Facts About Dapo Mebude
- Dapo Mebude was born on July 29, 2001, in London, England, making him age 19 as of now. He is of Nigerian descent.
- Dapo stands at the height of 6 feet 1 inch or 187 cm and weighs 62 kg or 152 lbs.
- Amassing over 40.4k followers on his verified Instagram, Dapo Mebude posts pictures and videos from time to time.
- As per Sporting Free, Dapo Mebude has a weekly salary of £2,400 which amounts to £124,800 per year.
- Considering the salary of Dapo, his net worth can be estimated to be quite high. However, his exact net worth has not been disclosed yet.
- Dapo Medube is a private person. He hasn’t revealed who his girlfriend is. So, it is not sure if he is even dating anyone or not.
- For his accomplishments and hard work, there is a Wikipedia page dedicated to the young footballer.
- Dapo also has over 20.4k followers on his verified Twitter account and timely tweets stuff.
- He first became professional in May 2017 playing for Rangers Football Club. Later, he signed a new contract in December 2018 and will remain in the club until 2021. On May 19, 2019, Dapo made his senior debut which ended in a 1-2 defeat against Kilmarnock.
- On the international stage, Dapo Mebude played for the Scotland team at U-16, U-17, U-18, and U-19 levels.