Dave Jorgenson is an American Journalist who is associated with the Washington Post as a producer and writer. He is widely known as the Washington Post TikTok guy, Georgia, the title he gained from being the operator of the Washington Posts TikTok account.
Furthermore, Dave Jorgenson is currently at the age of 28 years old and has already been the trending prospect amongst the user of the app, Tiktok. After he graduated from DePauw University, he has been involved with many jobs and joined the Washington post back in the year 2017. The video he has been posting in the TikTok account is funny and relatable contents which are now followed by more than 773k followers and almost 30 million hearts
|Age||28 years old|
10 facts on Dave Jorgenson
- Dave Jorgenson is an American journalist know from the videos posted in the TikTok account of the Washington Post and also works as a producer and writer for them.
- He is responsible for all the content posted in that profile which gave him a name, the Washington Post TikTok guy, Georgia.
- Dave has been secretive about his birthday details and hasn’t mentioned his birthplace either.
- But, from various sources, it is known that he is currently at the age of 28 years old as of the year 2020.
- His fame can be found in his verified Twitter account, which currently has more than 71k followers.
- But, he hasn’t got more followers in his Instagram account although it is increasing.
- Other than his profession, he is well built physically but we don’t have his height and weight measurements.
- His videos were watched and liked more during the quarantine period of the pandemic caused by the Coronavirus.
- However, we don’t have information about his net worth and salary currently.
- Lastly, he pets a dog and frequently posts pictures of it,