David Barrett is a businessman who is most of the time known as the founder and CEO of Expensify. He is one of those personalities who started to hang around with computers and programming at the age of six.
Quick Facts: David Barrett Expensify CEO Net Worth and Salary: Age, Family, Twitter Facts
|Education||University of Michigan|
Before founding Expensify he worked in many tech companies which includes many well-renowned companies. He founded Expensify in 2008 and today it is one of the most successful tech companies.
Starting to program at a young age today he is one of the most famous people in the technological field who has gained popularity with an equal amount of respect.
10 Facts On David Barrett:
- CEO of Expensify David Barrett’s age is yet to be known to his well-wishers. Along with his age, his date of birth is also unknown.
- His physical features like his height, weight, and his body measurements are yet to be known.
- Barrett has also not disclosed about his family, parents, wife(if any), children (if any).
- He is a wine aficionado that is he is a wine lover and he is also an all-rounder alpha geek which means he is an expert in computing and technology.
- Though he is active on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter he is seen using them very less.
- He founded his company in 2008 with the slogan “Expense reports that don’t suck!”.
- He has not only served as the CEO and Founder of Expensify but he has also worked in other companies liked Red Swoosh, Akamai Technologies, NextPage, etc.
- Though his exact net worth is not known it is known that his company’s net worth is very huge.
- His details are available on Linkedin and also on the wiki page of Expensify.
- It is known that on October 22, 2020, all the users of Expensify received an email from Barrett which urged them to vote for Joe Biden.