David Yarovesky is an American filmmaker. He is known for his works in films and series such as Guardians of the Galaxy, The Hive, Brightburn, Team Unicorn, and many more.
He has also won several awards for his exceptional works. Working in the film industry for more than a decade, David has managed to accomplish a lot throughout his career. He is also a married man and seems to be living a happy life.
|Age||25-30 years old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (Approx)|
10 Facts on David Yarovesky
- David Yarovesky was born in the United States. He has not specified his birthdate yet but he seems to be in his late 20s.
- One of the first films he had been involved in was released in 2004. This short film was titled “A Funny Thing Happened at the Quick Mart” and he was the director.
- Dabbling in various fields of the film industry, he has also worked as an actor. He played the role of Goth Ravager in the Marvel movie Guardians of the Galaxy.
- His Instagram account is under the username “davidyarovesky” and he has 7.1K followers. He has also shared more than 600 posts so far.
- He had directed the superhero horror movie “Brightburn” in 2019. This movie had gained a lot of attention from the public and was written by Brian Gunn and Mark Gunn.
- David Yarovesky’s wife goes by the name “stevesparkle” on Instagram. The couple often post pictures together on their social media and seems to be living a happy life.
- He had won the Newport Beach Film Festival in the category “Outstanding Achievement in Short Filmmaking” for his work in Ghild in 2011.
- His YouTube account “David Yarovesky” was started in January 2006 and currently has 102 subscribers. He mainly posts films and videos created by him on this channel.
- He is the director, producer, as well as the editor of the upcoming short film “Hell Hath No Fury”. The release date of this film has not been announced yet.
- David is not active on many social media platforms except Instagram. Although he has a Twitter account, it has been suspended currently.