Gianluca Vacchi has an absence of Wikipedia bio despite being a known internet personality and businessman. Let's learn more about...
John Torres is one of those health officials who came to public attention following the COVID-19 outbreak. While it is no time to rejoice his fame, the health official has been doing his part in minimizing the COVID-19 crisis.Quick Facts:
|Age||61 years old|
|Height||5 feet & 10 inch|
|Profession||News Correspondent/ Physician|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||Univeristy of New Mexico School of Medicine|
John Torres is a white guy working at NBC News’ MSNBC as its medical correspondent. He is also an emergency physician. He is also a writer and writes on topics related to health and community.
.@DrJohnTorres explains the symptoms of Pediatric Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome, a mystery illness that affects children and is believed to be linked to the coronavirus. pic.twitter.com/6rDRFwzhSR
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) May 7, 2020
Here are some interesting facts about Dr. John Torres.
10 Facts About Dr. John Torres
1. John Torres is an American medical correspondent and an emergency room physician. He currently works as an NBC/MSNBC medical correspondent.
2. Dr. John Torres covers a wide range of health-related issues on all of NBC’s broadcast on cable and digital platforms.
3. John was born in the year 1959 and his birthday falls on the 1st of January. He is currently 61 years old.
4. He was born in New York City. His nationality is American and belongs to Latin ethnicity. He currently resides in Colorado.
5. He attended Albuquerque, NM. He is a graduate of the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
6. The NBC medical correspondent has a decent height. Standing 5 feet and 10 inches tall, John Torres has a slim type body.
7. John Torres is a married man. He is married to his wife, Linda Torres for several years. The couple has two children together, whose identity is not public.
8. John is a former US Air Force officer who toured Iraq in 2004. He has contributed to rescuing efforts during the wake of hurricanes Rita and Katrina.
9. As of 2020, Dr. John Torres has an estimated net worth of $2 million. His annual earning is not known.
10. You can follow Dr. John Torres on Twitter. His Twitter page has 4.8k followers.Last Modified: September 16, 2020
- Is Chris Kattan Neck Broken? Details About His Injury And Career
- Who Is Riley Gilchrist? Everything To Know About The Cast From Star Trek Discovery
- Who Is Kyosuke Sawada? Everything To Know About The Boxer
- Who Is Lucas Santamaria? Everything To Know About The Boxer
- Who Are Rachel Homan Parents? Details To Know About The Curler
More From People
There's a wild rumor about Stephan Codella MD's death all over the internet. Although there is no verified news on...
Irish showjumper Conor Swail is one of the best showjumpers that Ireland has ever seen. 51-year-old Conor Swail has participated...
Famous Doctor and TikTok star, Leonardo Gil is dead in a hit and run case accident. Here are the details...
40-year-old Canadian writer Genevieve Pettersen came under the spotlight after people got curious about her conjoint. Genevieve Pettersen is the...