Dr. Rochelle Walensky is the Chief of the Massachusetts General Hospital’s Division of Infectious Disease. She is also a professor at Harvard Medical School.
President-elect Joe Biden announced her as the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. She is going to be the 19th director of CDC. She is going to work with the health team to slow the spread of the Covid-19 virus as well as testing, tracking, treatment & vaccine distributions.
Likewise, in November 2020, she published Health Affairs. She is trained in medicine from the Johns Hopkins Hospital and also participated in Brigham & women’s Hospital program for Infectious Diseases.Quick Facts: Dr. Rochelle Walensky: Wikipedia, Biography, Family: Everything To Know About
|Name||Dr. Rochelle Walensky|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
Media: @RWalensky to @Boris_Sanchez: "Really good news here, in that we haven't seen any severe side effects from these vaccines. We should expect some of those mild side effects, short-lived, a day or two. That means the immune system is getting revved up and responding." pic.twitter.com/11a3QWUldV
— Porter Anderson (@Porter_Anderson) November 28, 2020
10 Facts on Dr. Rochelle Walensky
- Dr. Rochelle Walensky is 51 years old at present. But her exact date of birth is not known.
- Walensky is 5 feet 6 inches tall and has a decent weight. She has black hair and brown eyes.
- Rochelle Walensky is from Massachusetts, USA. She is of American nationality.
- When it comes to her family life, Walensky is a private person. Rochelle has not disclosed the name and information about her parents and siblings.
- She might make a decent amount of money as a professor. But Dr. Rochelle Walensky’s net worth, salary, and earnings are not known yet.
- Dr. Rochelle is happily married to her husband Loren Walensky. They have three handsome boys together.
- She attended Washington University and graduated with a BA degree in 1991. After that, she received her MD in 1995 from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. Ahe earned her MPH from Harvard School of Public Health.
- Rochelle Walensky has a Wikipedia page and her information is available on our website as well.
- On her Twitter account, she has 21k followers. She joined Twitter back in October 2018. She is quite active on her Twitter.
- Other than that, Walensky is not active on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.