Erica Aubrey is an actress, singer, and voice artist known for her astonishing performance in theatre musicals and TV series.
Matter of fact, she has worked on big projects as a theatre artist. Some of her notable works are her appearance as Mary Todd Lincoln in the theatre musical “American Prophet in the words of Frederick Douglas” and Mrs. Newton in “Amazing Grace“, among many other shows.
She began her career in New York as an actress and slowly dived into the world of singing as well. In addition, she has given her voice to video game characters as well.
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
10 Facts On Erica Aubrey
- Erica Aubrey is an American actress turned singer and voice actress. She has surprised people with her multitalented personality.
- Talking about Erica Aubrey’s age, she hasn’t revealed much regarding her bio and early life. Her date of birth also remains unknown.
- Erica Aubrey is yet to be covered by the official Wikipedia page. However, she has a profile on IMDb along with her personal website.
- Furthermore, the stunning actress, Erica, stands tall at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. Her weight and body measurement isn’t approachable at present.
- The actress has an Instagram account, where she has 956 followers. Her Instagram bio hints that she is also an instructor of musical theatre. Apart from Instagram, she is also active on Twitter.
- Regarding her relationship status, Erica is married. Her husband’s name is Miles Aubrey. He is a guitarist as well as an actor.
- As for her educational background, Erica received her master’s degree in Arts from New York University.
- Besides an actress, she is also a member of SAG-AFTRA, Actors Equity Association, and the National Association of Teachers of Singing.
- Erica is known to portray the character of a pissed mom in the first season of “Jessica Jones“.
- Erica used to live in New York, USA. But, currently, she resides in Nashville and holds an American nationality.