Erica Duke is an American actress who is best known for playing the role of Victoria in 818 and Sarah in Ordinary People. She made her acting debut in 2005 after portraying the role of Victoria in Back Slash.
Duke has been featured in upcoming movies Aquarium of the Dead and TV series Dads!. Apart from acting, she is also a producer and director, known for the short horror movie Mark of The Rougarou.
|Education||University of Colorado|
10 Facts About Erica Duke
- Erica Duke’s age seems to be 30-40 years old. But, her actual age is not available.
- Although Erica Duke is a well-known individual in the industry, she has not been featured on the Wikipedia page yet. According to IMDb, she has a total of 27 acting credits as of January 2021. Her short wiki and bios are also available online.
- Erica Duke has not shared much information about her birthday. However, she often posts pictures of enjoying her friend’s birthday.
- Speaking of Erica Duke’s family, she was born and raised in Boulder Country, Colorado by her parents. She has kept her lip tights about her family and has not shared much information.
- Erica Duke is available on Instagram and goes by the name @ericaduke1. As of January 2021, she has 3.3k followers and 987 posts. We are safe to assume that she is highly active on social media.
- Erica Duke is possibly single and dating no one at the moment. She has not mentioned dating someone or having a partner yet. It seems she is more focused on her career rather than relationships.
- Erica Duke’s net worth is not reported yet. She also has not revealed her actual salary, income, and other earning ventures.
- According to LinkedIn, Duke worked as a Line Producer in Graffiti Media and as a part-time bartender in Residuals Tavern. She also works as a Product Specialist at the Talent Shop since 2016.
- Speaking of Erica Duke’s education, she holds a Bachelor’s degree in communication, media studies, and theatre from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- In 2020, Erica Duke won the best actress award in Across the Globe Film Festival for her work in the short horror movie, Mark of The Rougarou.