Erin Enderlin is an Arkansas native country music artist as well as a songwriter of American nationality.
Prior to moving to Nashville, she was raised in Arkansas. She attended Middle Tennessee State University and pursued her career in the music industry as a songwriter and a singer.
|Height||Around 5 feet 8 inches|
|Education||Middle Tennessee State University|
2020 has been quite the year – my heart is full, my spirits are high, and I’m excited to see what 2021 brings🖤 pic.twitter.com/3TmUVp3DCt
— Erin Enderlin (@erinenderlin) December 31, 2020
10 Facts About Erin Enderlin
- Erin Enderlin born and grew up in Conway, Arkansas, United States. However, her exact date of birth or age is not available.
- Amassing over 9k followers on her verified Instagram account, she is pretty active on her social media and is frequently posting pictures and videos or promoting her music. She has already made over 2.4k posts.
- The country music artist Erin Enderlin has a Wikipedia page solely dedicated to her.
- Erin Enderlin appears to be around the height of 5 feet 8 inches. But, it is an estimated height and her exact height has not been revealed.
- Erin is married to her long-time boyfriend turned husband whose name is not yet available. The couple started dating when she was at the age of 23 and later got married in Nashville. Erin and her husband do not have kids but two ornery cats in the family.
- The exact net worth of Erin Enderlin has not been disclosed to the public yet. But, considering her success and popularity, it can be estimated to be quite high.
- Enderlin also has a Twitter account with over 4.9k followers. She is seen frequently promoting her music on Twitter.
- Erin also owns a website where her biography and her music are available.
- She has appeared on the Country Throwdown Tour twice as a member of the 90-seat music club based in Nashville, Bluebird Cafe. In 2004, her song ‘Monday Morning Chruch’ went up to no. 5 on the Billboard Country Chart. and ‘Last Call’ went up to no. 14 in 2008.
- Notably, Erin Enderlin received the Arkansas Country Music Awards Songwriter as well as recognition for the Album of the Year. She was also the runner-up as the Best Singer-Songwriter after Jason Isbell.