Evan Ruggiero is an actor and tap dancer from the United States. Evan has been involved primarily in acting and professional dancing. He has been featured in a ton of shows and as well as has also received some awards for his work.
Evan Ruggiero lost one of his legs a few years ago because of cancer but he still dances which shows the level of dedication he has for his craft and the kind of effort he puts into his work life. You can scroll below to know more about him.
Quick Facts: How Old Is Actor Evan Ruggiero? 10 Facts To Know About
|Education||Monteclair State University.|
View this post on Instagram
Ridin’ with Biden. #2020 You don’t have to agree with me. You can support who you want to support. But this man supports the LGBTQ and BIPOC communities which are important to me. We have also worked together to try and find ways to bring affordable care to cancer patients and to continue the study of clinical trials, also…important to me personally (one of the reasons I’m alive). He’s a good guy, and the right guy for the job going into 2021.
10 Facts About Evan Ruggiero
- Evan Ruggiero has yet to reveal his age. But, judging by his profile, he is probably in his early 30s. His birthday is on the 19th of September.
- Likewise, Evan Ruggiero does not have his own Wikipedia page at the time of writing, we hope to be featured there soon.
- Evan Ruggiero does not have a girlfriend as he is already married to Zoe. They have been married for 3 years now and are living a happy life.
- The actor has not yet revealed his height. Talking about his physique, the actor is physically fit as he takes good care of his health.
- Evan is active on Instagram and mostly shares pictures of his dogs, adventures, and his wife under the username @lord_pegleg. The actor has 22.6 thousand followers on his account.
- Though his net worth is not currently available, the actor probably has above average salary of more than $70 thousand yearly.
- Evan started dancing at a very young age and was a part of a dance group named New Jersey Tap Ensemble at the tender age of ten.
- Speaking about his education, he got his BFA in musical theatre from Montclair State University.
- While Evan was at the university, Ruggiero had rare cancer named Osteosarcoma because of which he lost his right leg.
- In the year 2018, Evan was awarded Clive Barnes Awards for his role in “Bastard Jones”.