Frank Palazzo is mostly recognized as the former partner of the Australian TV star, Pettifleur Berenger. They had been together since 2008. Pettifleur is best known for her appearance in the reality show, The Real Housewives of Melbourne.
Pettifleur is also an Australian author, property developer, and reality TV star. Her book, Switch The Blade, was released in 2015.
Quick Facts: Frank Palazzo: Meet Pettifleur Berenger Partner, Everything On His Age, Wikipedia and Net Worth
— 🦉 🏳️🌈😈💙💚Jacqueline Howe 💚💙😈🏳️🌈🦉 (@howe_jacqueline) January 21, 2018
10 Facts About Frank Palazzo
- Frank Palazzo is originally from Melbourne, Australia, and holds an Australian nationality.
- Since there is hardly any information available about his birth year and birthplace, we couldn’t track his exact age at the moment. However, Frank Palazzo seems to be in his 60s.
- As of 2021, Frank does not have a profile on Wikipedia or any other public websites. He does have a profile on LinkedIn but with very minimal information.
- Frank Palazzo was in a long-term relationship with the former Australian reality TV star, Pettifleur Berenger. The couple dated for over a decade and moved in together in 2012. They were, however, not married.
- Unfortunately, the couple broke up in 2018 for reasons that are not known at present. Their split became one of the most sensational news when Palazzo asked the Supreme Court to evict his former partner, Pettifleur, from his multi-million dollar penthouse.
- Further, Frank and Pettifleur did not share any children together even after a decade long relationship. But, his ex-partner, Pettifleur, has three sons from her previous relationship.
- Talking about his profession, Frank Palazzo is a Melbourne-based property developer. Also, as per his LinkedIn profile, he has been a company director since 1947.
- Although there is no data regarding Frank’s estimated net worth, he must have gathered more than a sufficient amount of money as a property developer.
- Moving on to his social media presence, Mr. Palazzo is found on Twitter which he joined in 2013. However, he has not shared anything in his handle since.
- Moreover, Frank has not shared any information regarding his family and early life history. Thus, it is hard to say anything about his parent, siblings, and any other family members.