Gabriel Sterling is an election official known as the the manager for voting system implementation in the Georgia state. Currently, he is on the headlines after he opened up about death threats received by the employees of Georgia’s Secretary of State due to President Trump’s conspiracy of a rigged election.
Sterling has worked in both the private and public sectors in the past. He is an experienced leader and a strategic planner as well. However, he is recently under pressure for the second recount of votes.
As the first recount of votes, there are no major changes at this time as well. But, Trump thinks otherwise and feels that fraud has happened. But, no evidence has been found. However, the employees of Georgia Secretary of State are facing harassment and death threats which is not cool.
Quick Facts: Gabriel Sterling Wikipedia, Wife: Everything To Know About
|Height||About 5 feet 11 inches|
|Profession||Manager of voting system implementation|
|Education||University of Georgia|
I know @GabrielSterling. We've been in closed meetings, large conventions, and even shared a few cocktails. This man oozes integrity, speaks truth, and CARES about Georgia. I cannot echo his passion and bravery enough. You're a good man, Gabe. Thank you for defending democracy. https://t.co/cTLdXoZOGs
— James Young (@JamesYoungKY) December 2, 2020
10 Facts on Gabriel Sterling
- Gabriel Sterling is a manager for the voting system implementation. Currently, he is popular for citing death threats and harassment.
- The manager’s WIkipedia is not available. However, he is in the news headlines for some days now.
- Originally, Sterling is from Georgia, Atlanta. Thus, his nationality is American.
- The traces of Gabriel’s birthday and zodiac sign are not available. But, it is estimated that he should be in the 50s.
- Sterling has a nice body with a height of about 5 feet 11 inches.
- The man is married and has a lovely wife. Also, his family includes loving children. However, not much info about them is revealed.
- Want to know more? Gabriel attended Riverwood High school. After that, he studied political science at the University of Georgia.
- Sterling started his career as a technical solutions specialist. But, he is now a manager for voting implementation at Georgia Secretary of State.
- As an election official, Gabriel received his salary from the Federal Government. His net worth is not available.
- The manager is active on both Instagram and Twitter. He has amassed 1 K and 26.3 K followers respectively.