Gareth Rhodes is a 32-year aged politician. He is currently a deputy superintendent and special counsel for the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS).
Rhodes’s political journey goes back to the time when he was at City University of New York City College (CUNY). He interned at Representative Charles B. Rangel in Harlem. Following that, he served governor Andrew Cuomo.
Gareth also joined the Democratic party. Moreover, in 2017, he stood as a candidate for New York’s 19th congressional district. However, he lost the election against Antonio Delgado but the vote difference was narrow.
|Birthday||July 15, 1988|
|Education||CUNY, Harvard Law School|
Gareth Rhodes Age: How Old Is The politician?
Gareth Rhodes is 32 years old at the time of writing this article.
He was born in the year 1988 and celebrates his birthday on the 15th of July. Also, he has a zodiac sign of Cancer.
10 Facts on Gareth Rhodes
- Gareth Rhodes has an Instagram account with 1.7K fans. Similarly, he has gained 7.4K followers on his Twitter account.
- Rhodes is a renowned politician and a member of the Democratic party. Despite that, his Wikipedia page is under construction.
- Gareth Rhodes is married to Alexa Kissinger. His wife is a clerk at the D.C Circuit.
- The net worth details of Rhodes are still under review.
- Gareth was born in Kingston, New York. Thus, his nationality is American.
- Rhodes has a beautiful family when he was born. Sadly, after six weeks, his mother died of cancer and he was raised by his father.
- Gareth attended Kingston High School. After that, he graduated from CUNY and Harvard Law School.
- Rhodes works at the NYDFS where he serves as a deputy superintendent and special counsel.
- Gareth got to know more about Harlem politics when he provided assistance to Representative Charles B. Rangel.
- As a child, Rhodes was passionate about journalism, He and his sister used to write a weekly newsletter called The Rhodeside Reader.