Covid vaccine developer Geert Vanden Bossche is yet to secure a Wikipedia bio. Meanwhile, here’s everything you should know about him.
Geert Vanden Bossche is an expert in vaccine, immunology, and molecular biology.
He has been working on the development of the COVID-19 vaccine since the inception of the pandemic in 2020.
Besides, he is currently the head of the Vaccine Development Office in the German Centre for Infection Research.
Formerly, he used to work as a program manager at Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation (GAVI) in Geneva, Switzerland.Quick Facts:
|Name||Geert Vanden Bossche|
Geert Vanden Bossche Wikipedia
Geert Vaccine Bossche is an independent vaccine consultant and provides support and expert opinion on vaccine project management.
He received his Doctor of Medicine (M.D) in Veterinary Medicine from Ghent University.
Further, he obtained his Ph.D. in Virology at the University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart.
In addition, he branched out to virology and immunology and joined Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in 2008.
There, he served as a senior program officer in Vaccine Discovery for Global Health.
— Geert Vanden Bossche (@GVDBossche) March 13, 2021
Facts To Know About Geert Vanden Bossche
- Geert Vanden Bossche’s wife or married life details are under wraps as of now. It is uncertain if he is single, in a relationship, or married to a wife currently.
- Likewise, Geert Vanden’s age is in the range between 445-55 years old. However, his real age and birthday are still unknown.
- Talking about his salary and net worth, Geert Vanden has not mentioned his verified salary yet. Nevertheless, there’s no doubt that as an independent vaccine researcher and developer, he must earn a sound income.
- Currently, he also serves as a managing director at VARECO. He is involved in prophylactic and therapeutic vaccine projects in the firm.
- Furthermore, Mr. Bossche is active on Twitter. He has gained around 8,941 followers on the networking platform.
- Geert Vanden is a DEVM, Ph.D., and adjunct professor at the University of Leuven and the European Faculty for Environmental Sanitation at the University of Ghent.