George Farmer is an American politician and commentator. He is currently involved in Brexit Political Party.
Quick Facts: George Farmer Net Worth 2020 - How Rich is Candace Owens's Husband?
|Age||30 years old|
|Parents||Michael Farmer and Baron Farmer|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Geroge was born and raised in London, United Kingdom. However, his parents moved to the United States for his further studies and career. He found Candace during his visit in the USA.
Talking about his love life, they dated for a few months before their marriage in 2019. They decided to engage through a video call. They married on August 19, 2019. Their marriage involved trump and other huge names from the political industry.
Moving on, his wife recently talked about the matter of George Floyd. The couple supported the government activities in the case. They also agreed with Donald Trump’s decision on the case. She openly revealed in an interview that she doesn’t support George Floyd.
10 Facts About George Farmer
- George Farmer (born in 1990) is an American politician. He is a member of the Brexit Party.
- His age is 30 years old as of now. Also, he married Candace who is 5 years elder than him.
- His height is not mentioned for now. Yet, he seems to stand at about 5 feet and a few inches.
- His net worth is under review. Additionally, his wife’s net worth is estimated at around $ 1 million.
- Talking about his family, his parent’s names are Michael Farmer and Baron Farmer.
- Moving on, he started dating Candace Owens in his early political career. Currently, he is a member of the Brexit Party alongside his wife.
- The couple doesn’t share any kids as of now. Also, they don’t seem to want a kid as of now.
- Moving on, the couple is currently getting a bit of hate after the comments on George Floyd.
- George doesn’t have any social media accounts as of now.
- Lastly, he completed his graduation from Oxford University.